Trend setting celebrities and brands have the power to appeal to consumers in a number of ways by creating a sense of exclusivity and desirability which helps to build trust with consumers.
Using a combination of proprietary key metrics from E-Score Celebrity and E-Score Brand, here are three examples of Celebrity x Brand partnerships that are trending in their respective verticals.
Ice Spice x Dunkin’
Dunkin’ looks to one of the hottest rappers today in Ice Spice to generate buzz around the brand and appeal to younger consumers.
- Ice Spice is dominating the music charts in 2023. Pairing 23-year-old rapper Ice Spice with Ben Affleck in an ad campaign provides Dunkin’ with a fresh face who can make an impact in terms of reach and affinity among younger consumers.
- The 2023 MTV Video Music Award winner for Best New Artist, Ice Spice has the looks, style, and positive energy that really resonates with 18-34 consumers.
- She also outperforms the Spokesperson Category Average by 13-points for the Trend-Setter attribute. This benefits Dunkin’, boosting brand appeal (an average performer in QSR for this attribute) and promoting the collaboration’s new fall menu item—the Ice Spice Munchkins drink.
Elton John x Charlotte Tilbury
Beauty brand Charlotte Tilbury partners with music icon Elton John to create excitement for the launch of the brand’s Magic Gifting Universe virtual store. This launch includes a limited-edition Rocket Collection, featuring cosmetic products inspired by the legendary singer.
- Among 18-49 female consumers, Charlotte Tilbury has plenty of room to grow when it comes to brand awareness – currently scoring 15-points below average compared to other brands in the Cosmetic/Fragrance Category. Elton John has the level of recognition that can help elevate a brand such as Charlotte Tilbury with John scoring more than 30-points above the Spokesperson Category Average for Awareness.
- With Elton John, Charlotte Tilbury is also getting a Super Endorser who 18-49 female consumers love, whose endorsement makes an impact on purchase decisions, and is a strong performer for attributes important to the beauty category such as Glamorous, Dynamic, and Interesting.
Emma Stone / Zendaya x Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton’s A-list ambassadors help the brand maintain an image of exclusivity and high-quality among fashion-centric female consumers.
- Louis Vuitton’s 2023 ad campaigns featured celebrity powerhouses. Zendaya, a hot name in fashion, joined in April as an ambassador, showcasing Capucines handbags. Emma Stone, a brand ambassador since 2017, highlighted the Women’s Fall-Winter 2023 Collection.
- A strong partnership: Emma, Zendaya, and Louis Vuitton all outperform their respective averages for consumer recognition, affinity, fan passion, and social media engagement among fashion-centric female consumers. Further, all three post above average scores for important attributes in the world of fashion: Cool, Influential, Stylish, and Trend-Setter.
E-Score’s Exciting Update: New E-Score Celebrity Dashboard
We are thrilled to unveil a newly updated interface for our revolutionary E-Score platform. This refined interface is optimized for desktop, tablet and smartphone use, and represents a significant enhancement geared towards providing an even more intuitive, customized, and seamless user experience.
The new default E-Score Celebrity scorecard will look like this when you sign up. It offers key metrics in a user friendly format and introduces exciting new features to make your sessions even better!
Don’t miss out on this new customizable scorecard that provides an enhanced user experience with the ability to choose your preferred layout and metrics.
E-Score Celebrity is a powerful tool that can provide invaluable information. When used alongside the entire E-Score Platform, you tap an unmatched resource that advertisers, brands, and the creative community can use to guide their content and campaigns. We offer a number of options for you to choose from, check them out below.
The E-Score Platform
Our E-Score Platform gives you Trends, Endorsement & Fan Scores, Social Media Buzz, NPS and much more based on the product or products. When E-Score products are paired, advertisers, brands and the creative community own a powerful interface allowing them fine-tune their content and campaigns.
How do our clients use the E-Score Platform?
Your suite platform includes the E-Score products below which are designed to work harmoniously to provide the answers marketing, network and advertising executives rely on.
Depending on your specific needs, you can simply purchase a single E-Score, license an individual product, or gain access to the suite options below: