We are pleased to present our FREE quarterly report through the following link: E-Score Celebrity Report. The comprehensive report offers a look at the top performing celebrity trends in 2023 and what we can expect for the remainder of the year.
The topics covered in this report showcase the limitless ways E-Score Celebrity can help guide your key decisions on talent, endorsements, and critical trends, including:
- Trusted Celebrities
- Global Phenom: MLB’s Shohei Ohtani
- The Last of Us Elevates Its Stars
- Adidas & Puma: Similar Products/Different Celebrity Strategies
- The Evolution of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan
- Formula 1 Brings the Star Power
E-Score Celebrity has been tracking celebrities, athletes, and newsmakers for 20+years with over 13,000 currently in our database. Here are few brief highlights:
Formula 1 Brings the Star Power
F1 made a big splash in 2022 with a Miami Grand Prix event that mirrored the Super Bowl as a red-carpet event for celebrities and brands. With Miami just ending, F1 is expanding again in November with the debut of the Las Vegas Grand Prix.
We take a closer look at some of the star power (Celebrity and Brand) that is helping F1 extend its reach in the states.
- Pitt is tied to F1 more than the average celebrity spectator. He’s currently set to star in Apple’s Formula 1 film from Top Gun: Maverick director Joseph Kosinski that will feature Pitt driving on F1 tracks. 7-time world champion racer Lewis Hamilton is serving as a producer and consultant on the film.
- Rolex has been the Official Timepiece of F1 since 2013 and has enjoyed increased global exposure from the partnership through a variety of different avenues. Their branding is highly visible at several race events and the company provides timing for all the races (start, finish, lap times, etc.).
The Last of Us Elevates Its Stars
The first season of HBO’s The Last of Us TV series has been a critical and commercial success while also boosting the profile of the show’s two leads – Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey. The show averaged over 10 million viewers per episode.
Using E-Score Celebrity, we highlight the performance boost both lead actors enjoyed in their reporting shortly after the season ended in March 2023.
The Last of Us has arguably been his biggest role to date. The show has given him a chance to showcase his range as an actor, and he has been praised for his emotional performance.
The Last of Us is her first major leading role, and she has been praised for her performance as the strong and resilient Ellie. At only 19 years of age, Bella has quickly carved out a passionate fan base with two beloved character roles.
Adidas & Puma: Similar Products/Different Strategies
Adidas Strategy: Known for their superstar partnerships (Beyonce/Ivy Park, Kanye West/YEEZY) Adidas has accepted the risk/reward that comes with putting all your eggs in one basket.
Adidas will be ending the Ivy Park deal and launching their first new label in 50 years featuring rising star Jenna Ortega. We highlight what makes Jenna an exciting option as Adidas shifts its attention to a fresh face to draw in Gen Z consumers.
Puma Strategy: In opting for more of a by committee approach with a rotation of top young talent endorsing the brand, Puma has chosen Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner, Dixie D’Amelio, Dua Lipa, Big Sean, LaMelo Ball, and others to diversify their outreach.
The Evolution of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan
Both Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan found stardom in the early 2000’s and battled the highs and lows of living life in the spotlight. Since then they have worked to re-invent their image. We look at how perceptions of the two stars have changed for the better in the span of 10 years.
- Paris has looked to reinvent herself as a businesswoman, entrepreneur, and tech trend-setter. It’s clear that the combination of time and effort has worked in her favor given the enormous 10-year increase in her E-Score from 2 in 2013 to 73 in 2023.
- Besides starring in Netflix holiday rom-com Falling for Christmas, Lindsay has become a spokesperson for addiction awareness, collaborated with the Allbirds footwear brand, and launched a podcast called The Lohdown with Lindsay Lohan.
Download the full free celebrity report to get more details on these and many other important trends for 2023.
The E-Score Platform
Our E-Score Platform gives you Trends, Endorsement Scores, Social Media Buzz, NPS, Fan Scores, and much more based on the product or products. When E-Score products are paired, advertisers, brands and the creative community own a powerful interface allowing them fine tune their content and campaigns.
How do our clients use the E-Score Platform?
Your suite platform includes the E-Score products below which are designed to work harmoniously to provide the answers marketing, network and advertising executives rely on.
Depending on your specific needs, you can simply purchase a single E-Score, license an individual product, or gain access to the suite options below: