This free 24-page comprehensive report is now available through the following link: E-Score Celebrity Report, and offers a look at the top performing celebrities of 2022 and what we can expect in the future.
The topics covered in this report showcase the limitless ways E-Score Celebrity can help guide your key decisions on talent, endorsements, and critical trends, including:
- Appeal: Biggest Gains of 2022
- Endorsement Score: Biggest Gains of 2022
- Changing of the Guard: Celebrity Affinity Over the Years
- Royal Spotlight: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle
- Rising Star Spotlight: Jenna Ortega
- Future Super Endorser: Emma Chamberlain
- 2022 Database Newcomers
- Celebrity Look-Alike: Ryan Reynolds
E-Score Celebrity has been tracking celebrities, athletes and newsmakers for over 20 years with over 13,000 currently in our database. Here are few highlights from the report:
Changing of the Guard: Top Celebrities Over the Years
Using E-Score Celebrity, we looked at the top 10 celebrities with the highest level of affinity in 5-year increments from 2022 back to 2012. There has been a steady shift towards a younger generation of celebrities over the past 10 years with an average age in 2012 of 53 vs. 2017 43 vs. 2022 at 35 years old. The one consistent is the iconic Tom Hanks, the only celebrity to make the top 10 in all three years.
Celebrity Look-Alike: Ryan Reynolds
One of the more popular E-Score Celebrity use-cases is trying to identify talent that has a similar profile (scores, attributes) to an A-list star.
For this example, we identified five actors who may not have the same level of recognition as Ryan Reynolds, but they match his strong scores for Appeal and his 8 strongest attributes.
Royal Spotlight: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have confronted plenty of controversy since their decision to part ways with the Royal family. Using E-Score Celebrity, we dive deep into an analyzation of public opinion and see what people really think of the couple.
- The 2023 appeal scores for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are below the celebrity average by double-digits. Prince Harry’s appeal score has steadily declined over the last four years to a new low in 2023. While still below the average, Meghan has seen her score bounce back a bit over the last 3 years.
- A major factor hurting their appeal is the perception that they are Over-Exposed, with both posting scores for this negative attribute that are 20-points above average.
Rising Star Spotlight: Jenna Ortega
Rising 20-year-old actress Jenna Ortega ended 2022 with her highest E-Score yet (95), which is a 14-point increase year-over-year. Her broad popularity (among P 13+) has steadily risen for four straight years.
- Jenna would start 2022 off with her biggest box office to date in a lead role with the fifth installment of the Scream franchise grossing $140 million worldwide.
- Jenna would go on to star in three other horror projects throughout the year (American Carnage, X, Studio 666) before taking on the lead role as Wednesday Addams in Netflix’s horror-comedy series Wednesday.
She is just getting started, with four projects already lined up for 2023 and beyond. Her popularity, particularly among young consumers is a big advantage in today’s market.
Download the free 24-page celebrity report to get more details on these and many other important trends for 2023.
The E-Score Platform
Our E-Score Platform gives you Trends, Endorsement Scores, Social Media Buzz, NPS, Fan Scores, and much more based on the product or products. When E-Score products are paired, advertisers, brands and the creative community own a powerful interface allowing them fine tune their content and campaigns.
How Do Our Clients Use the E-Score Platform?
Your suite platform includes the E-Score products below which are designed to work harmoniously to provide the answers marketing, network and advertising executives rely on.
Depending on your specific needs, you can simply purchase a single E-Score, license an individual product, or gain access to the suite options below: