We are pleased to present the E-Score Celebrity Report – 2022
This free 24-page comprehensive report is now available through the following link: E-Score Celebrity Report, and offers a look at the top performing celebrities of 2022 and what we can expect in the future.
The topics covered in this report showcase the limitless ways E-Score Celebrity can help guide your key decisions on talent, endorsements, and critical trends, including:
- Harry Styles Celebrity Spotlight
- Celebrity Partnerships: Bad Bunny x Adidas / Kelly Clarkson x Wayfair
- Triple Threats: Rising Stars Edition
- Fan Power: Asian Celebrities
- Celebrity Fashion Influencers
- The Importance of Celebrity Authenticity
- Power Endorsers by Region
A few highlights from the report:
Celebrity Spotlight: Harry Styles and Bad Bunny
2022 has been a big a year for Harry Styles and Bad Bunny. Both reached their highest E-Scores ever in 2022: Harry Styles at 91 (+4 YOY) and Bad Bunny at 69 (+27 YOY). Here are some factors contributing to their upward trajectory:
- Gen Z Leader: This in-demand demographic is Harry Styles’ biggest strength right now. His scores across key metrics such as Awareness, Appeal, Endorsement Score, Fan Score, and Social Impact Score among Gen Z outperform those for Millennials and Gen X by double-digits. Two traits unique to Harry among Gen Z compared to older generations are Inspirational and Interesting.
- Brand Ambassador: For brands targeting consumers under 30 years of age, Bad Bunny performs above the average for important celebrity partner qualities such as Awareness (+5), Appeal (+11), Endorsement Score (+2), and Fan Score (+31). He is also a strong ambassador for the Adidas brand, exceeding the Spokesperson Category Average across all four key metrics.
Triple Threats: Rising Stars
Which rising stars are showing strong all-around potential? We identified many celebrities who are still growing in consumer recognition, yet already proving to be strong performers across three key celebrity metrics: Endorsement Score (brand ambassador potential), Fan Score (have a passionate fan base), and Social Impact Score (generating buzz on social media). Here are some of the stand-out performers to invest in now:
- Season 4 of the sci-fi thriller, Stranger Things, boosted three more cast members into the spotlight with Joseph Quinn, Sadie Sink, and Maya Hawke all making the Rising Stars list. As a newcomer to the show in season 4, Joseph Quinn, caught lightning in a bottle with his role as Eddie Munson becoming a fan favorite and viral sensation thanks to one scene-stealing Metallica solo.
- Star of Amazon’s hit series, Reacher, Alan Ritchson is the oldest celebrity to make the list of Rising Stars at age 39. Reacher has received both critical and commercial success and was Amazon’s first TV series to top Nielsen’s SVOD Rankings.
- Former NASA engineer, Mark Rober, has turned his DIY videos on YouTube into more than 22 million subscribers and nearly 3 billion views. Rober has also helped lead multiple environmental initiatives such as Team Trees (fight deforestation by planting 20 million trees) and Team Seas (raise $30 million to clean up beaches and the ocean). In June 2022, Rober took his talents to late-night, serving as the guest host for Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
Fashion and Style Influencers
Using E-Score Celebrity, we generated a Fashionistas Index, which factors in key metrics such as Appeal and important attributes such as Glamorous, Influential, Stylish, and Trend-Setter to identify 20 stars who resonate most with fashion-centric female consumers.
- Zendaya seems to be winning at everything these days. Her seat at the top of the Fashionistas Index ranking is not surprising as she is the youngest person to ever win the CFDA Fashion Icon Award, Time magazine named her to their 100 most influential people in the world list in 2022, and she is the face of fashion houses Bulgari and Valentino.
- Beyonce ranks 4th in the Fashionistas Index ranking. She made a triumphant return in 2022 with her seventh studio album, Renaissance, which brought energetic club-friendly tracks mixed with high fashion imagery.
Download the free 24-page celebrity report to get more details on these and many other important trends for 2022.
The E-Score Platform
Our E-Score Platform gives you Trends, Endorsement Scores, Social Media Buzz, NPS, Fan Scores, and much more based on the product or products. When E-Score products are paired, advertisers, brands and the creative community own a powerful interface allowing them fine tune their content and campaigns.
How Do Our Clients Use the E-Score Platform?
Your suite platform includes the E-Score products below which are designed to work harmoniously to provide the answers marketing, network and advertising executives rely on.
Depending on your specific needs, you can simply purchase a single E-Score, license an individual product, or gain access to the suite options below: