We are pleased to present the E-Score Celebrity Report – 2022
This free comprehensive report is now available through the following link: E-Score Celebrity Report, and offers a look at the top performing celebrities of 2022 and what we can expect in the future.
The topics covered in this report showcase the limitless ways E-Score Celebrity can help guide your key decisions on talent, endorsements, and critical trends, including:
- Oscars: Momentum, Hosts & Post Celebrity Trends
- Celebrity Endorsement – How To Reach Young Consumers?
- Fan Power: African American Celebrities
- Life After Death: Celebrity Estate Fan Power?
- Celebrity x Uber Eats Partnership
- Who Are The Athlete Power Endorsers?
- Robert Pattinson Celebrity Spotlight
A few highlights from the report:
Oscars: Momentum, Hosts & Post Celebrity Trends
Jessica Chastain was among the big winners after her Oscar win and we measured attitudes towards Will Smith two and four weeks after the Oscars.
- Jessica Chastain enjoyed a slight bump in Awareness, Appeal, and her E-Score after the Oscar win. It also appears that she won over quite a few new fans as she enjoyed a significant 27-point post-Oscar increase in her Fan Score.
- Will Smith has stayed relatively quiet following his public apology and this has slowed the trend after the initial 4-point drop. The immediate but minor fallout after the Oscars was expected and now the attention turns to his next moves and the impact on his trends going forward.
Celebrity Endorsement – How To Reach Young Consumers?
Brands are aggressively exploring new ways to connect with young consumers. Established brands such as luxury outfit Balenciaga have sought out influential music artists such as Justin Bieber and Kanye West to appeal to young consumers. Using E-Score Celebrity, we identified a few trends and celebrity preferences when it comes to targeting younger consumers.
- Brands can better connect with younger female consumers through music artists – led by Rihanna and Dolly Parton.
- In contrast, partnering with lead actors is the smarter approach when targeting younger male consumers – led by Dwayne Johnson and Keanu Reeves. Further, younger male consumers have a higher affinity for celebrities older than them (75% of the top 20 male celebrity endorsers are age 40 and older).
Life After Death: Celebrity Estate Fan Power?
The world of celebrity estates can be complex, but also extremely valuable thanks in large part to a fervent fan base keeping their favorite celebrity’s legacy alive. The loyal built-in fan base that celebrity estates offer is another advantage in an environment that places a premium on establishing stronger connections with consumers.
- Technology is being used to bring celebrities back to life with holograms (Tupac Shakur @ Coachella), CGI resurrections (Carrie Fisher in Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker), AI voice recreation (Anthony Bourdain reading letters in the documentary Roadrunner).
- It’s no secret that the portrayal of a beloved celebrity or historical figure can get the Oscar buzz rolling. The 2022 Oscars saw six biopics nominated for various categories (5 of the roles were portrayals of deceased celebrities) including a win and a nomination for top two acting awards (Jessica Chastain – Best Actress for her portrayal of Tammy Faye, Nicole Kidman – Best Actress for The Ricardos).
Download the full free celebrity report to get more details on these and many other important trends for 2022.
The E-Score Platform
Within our overall E-Score Platform, you can also get trends, Endorsement Scores, Social Media Buzz, NPS, Fan Scores, and much more based on the product. When E-Score products are paired, advertisers, brands and the creative community can fine tune their content and campaigns.
How do our clients use the E-Score Platform?
Your suite platform includes the E-Score products below which are designed to work harmoniously to provide the answers marketing, network and advertising executives rely on.
We hope you download our free E-Score Celebrity Report to explore the possibilities of what E-Score Celebrity, along with its simple celebrity dashboard and robust data capabilities, can do for you.