We are pleased to present the E-Score Celebrity 2019 Q3 Report which explores topics and trends in celebrity marketing that have caught our attention. A key benefit to E-Score Celebrity subscribers, the complete report is delivered directly to all subscribers. For everyone else, a free sample is available for download by clicking here.
This edition used data collected from September 2018 through September 2019.
The topics covered in this report showcase some of the different ways to use E-Score Celebrity to make key decisions on talent, including:
- Chic Celebrities Who Appeal to Female Fashionistas (age 13-37)
- YouTubers: The Stars, The Risks & The Talent on the Rise
- Streaming Wars: New Platform Star Power Among Streamers
- Asian Celebrity Star Power
- Hip Hop Stars To Invest In
A few highlights from the report:
• Which Style Icons Resonate with Fashionable Gen Z & Millennial Women?
- Jennifer Lopez tops the list of stylish stars among younger female fashionistas. Her collaboration with sunglass brand, Quay, has been a hit with consumers.
- Cosmetics vlogger, Jeffree Star, is the only Internet celebrity to make the list and ranks in the top 10.
- Two musical artists, Childish Gambino and Bruno Mars, are the only male celebrities to make the top 20.
- 2019 Shorty Award winner for YouTuber of the Year, Shane Dawson, has the strongest awareness and appeal (both above the average for Internet celebrities) among creators with 15+ million subscribers.
- Creator, VanossGaming, may have an astounding 24.9 million subscribers, but his national profile for awareness and appeal fall well below the average for Internet celebrities.
• Asian Star Power
- Keanu Reeves has generated quite a bit of buzz this year from starring in hit film franchises, guest cameos, being the center of viral memes and who he’s dating. He ranks second in appeal on our list of established Asian celebrities (> 15% awareness), right behind another superstar talent – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- Topping our list of “on the rise” Asian celebrities (< 15% awareness, but strong appeal) is the uber-talented, Taika Waititi. Taika’s unique creative voice is in-demand and his distinctive writing and directing talents are on full display in his latest film, Jojo Rabbit.
Also included in this quarter’s special report is an example of our joint product with MRI-Simmons called MRI/E-Score Celebrity Fusion. This quarter we take a look at popular brand rivalries to see which brands win out among fans of top athletes.
The complete report is delivered directly to all subscribers. For everyone else, a free sample is available for download by clicking here.
Feel free to utilize these infographics in your social shares or other uses. To download, simply click the images and right-click, or pull the full sized images.