The E-Score Triple Threat: Celebrity – Brand – Programs
In today’s ever changing and complex media market, you can’t rely on one-dimensional research metrics to provide the tools you need to succeed. E-Poll’s flagship suite of research products – E-Score – is designed to provide entertainment companies, brands, and agencies a very cost-effective solution for all their marketing and entertainment vehicles.
For example, ad buyers and sellers typically have little to go on beyond rating or CPM numbers when negotiating a buy. Any one of our E-Score products will give you in-depth insights into that area.
Combine two products to strengthen your argument to get an edge, or combine all three and get the complete picture. All at a fraction of the cost of other products.
Here’s how the Triple Threat works in a simple example using Walmart, Ellen and her shows.
E-Score Brand – Illustrates the nature of the bond and affinity consumers have with a brand. Unearth key drivers of appeal and loyalty and find the right approach for your campaign.
- Walmart is a very appealing brand compared to its peers in the retail industry and stands out as A Leader and Practical.
- Perceived as Family-Friendly at nearly twice the rate as the average, this is clearly a core aspect of the Walmart brand.
- Consumers don’t see Walmart as much Fun (11%), and it is considerably less Cool than the category average, so those are areas for improvement.
With scores on 4,000+ programs, including data on hundreds of streaming programs not available elsewhere, E-Score Programs can easily identify Ellen’s shows as a strong fit for Walmart’s marketing objectives.
- Walmart can align their core values with both Ellen programs – Family Friendly is higher for Ellen’s Game of Games (57%) compared to her daytime show at 46% but if Influential is more important, The Ellen DeGeneres Show is higher (24%) than her talk show (8%).
- For show engagement, Ellen’s Game of Games has more viewers say they Watched Entire Show (63% vs. 46%), Planned Ahead to Watch (29% vs. 19%), and Recommend Show (28% vs. 16%) than her daytime show.
- Both Ellen shows are fairly comparable on a number of show attributes: Unique, One of My Favorites, Funny, Engaging, Easy to Join, Keeps Attention.
Finally, E-Score Celebrity gives you the last piece of the puzzle – why a celebrity or endorser is appealing and how their image aligns with the brand. Scores on more than 10,000 celebrities, athletes and newsmakers are updated weekly.
Feel free to utilize these infographics in your social shares or other uses. To download, simply click the images and right-click, or pull the full sized images.