In the world of celebrity influencers and endorsers, the needle is constantly moving and E-Score® Celebrity subscribers get the most accurate and up-to-date information available.
To demonstrate how quickly changes happen, we are updating our Most Impactful Celebrities of 2018 list from a few months ago. Using a combination of key attributes from E-Score Celebrity including Influential, Appeal and Relatable, we created an Impactful score to identify and rank the celebrities capable of impacting consumer attitudes. We are in field each and every week to bring you the most relevant and critical information you need.
- In the two months since our most recent Impactful report, Stan Lee and Elon Musk have dropped out of the top ten, moving Angela Merkel and Kendrick Lamar up. Further down the list, Colin Kaepernick, Paul McCartney, Lupita Nyong’o and author Dave Ramsey enter the top 20.
- With J.K Rowling joining the billionaires club, there are now seven billionaires in the top ten most Impactful, led by Oprah Winfrey.
- In a list dominated by businesspeople and TV personalities, Dave Ramsey joins J.K. Rowling as the only authors to crack the top 20 most Impactful.
Impactful Celebrities Among Those Under Age 25
When targeting younger consumers, this is the updated list of the most Impactful celebrities among Americans under age 25.
- Among consumers under 25, Colin Kaepernick enters the top ten most Impactful at number 3. Dropping out are Zendaya and Stan Lee, which moves J.K. Rowling up to number ten.
- Musicians continue to be more Impactful among younger demographics as two musicians, as well as two actors with prominent musical careers make the top ten among consumers under 25. The rapper Logic takes the overall top spot, with Lin-Manuel Miranda the only musician making the top ten among total population.
- Lower on the list, new additions include Kyrie Irving (#14, Impactful score of 35), and J. Cole (#20, Impactful score 33).
Feel free to utilize these infographics in your social shares or other uses. To download, simply click the images and right-click, or pull the full sized images.