At only 21 years of age, golfer Jordan Spieth, a Texas native, is having a breakout season. He won the 79th Masters Tournament on April 12th and became the second youngest winner (behind Tiger Woods by just a few months) to win the first major of the season. He followed that up with a win at the US Open, and was narrowly defeated at the (British) Open Championship, ending his run for the calendar year Grand Slam.
Spieth is a breath of fresh air for golf and while his awareness among the general public is still fairly low, his riveting performance this season not only won him the coveted Green Jacket, but also raised virtually every E-Score stat on his Scorecard compared to last year.
- E-Score: Increased 47 points
- Appeal: +15 percentage points
- Awareness among Men 18 and older: 5.0x over 2014
- Awareness among Women 18 and older: 3.0x over 2014
- Awareness among HHI of $50K+: 4.0x over 2014
46 Measured Attributes:
Biggest change from 2014 for Jordan Spieth: “Down-to-Earth” +17 percentage points